Register for Our October Member Meeting!
We will be meeting on Thursday, Oct 20 to discuss matters of important to our caucus and our members.
To register and let us know what’s on your mind, please complete this form.
Oct 20 General Meeting Agenda
- Welcome and Norms
- Keep your “speaking time” brief to ensure that others have a chance to share.
- Be respectful of time.
- Be respectful of people’s views and ideas.
- Debate Wrap Up- Should we collect dues?
- Yay or Nay
- Next steps or abandon
- Ideas for Members Support Meeting(s) Wrap-Up
- Maybe hosting a live meeting every other month- reduce stress on council members, ensures meetings are better attended
- Provide job posting, interview prep (can charge people for this service), tenure application support (can charge people for this service)
- donation may be a service
- LODI understanding
- Posting articles on topics we care about.
- Other suggestions
- Next steps
- Lawrence B. Update on his and his chapter leader’s work
- Medicare Advantage PUSH from Mulgrew Code 12-126 – Jackie L.
- Member Q&A
- Open Mic
- Closing Remarks – Lydia H.