Your ballots are coming out on Friday! Need instructions on how to vote?
Ballots are being mailed to members’ homes on April 8. If you have not received a ballot by Monday, April 18, you can request a ballot from the American Arbitration Association by calling 800-218-5524 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. only) or sending an email to UlerioS@adr.org.
Requests for ballots must be made promptly – no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, April 22.
Instructions for voting
Your ballot must reach the American Arbitration Association, 120 Broadway, 21st floor, New York NY 10271, no later than 8 a.m. on Monday, May 9, 2022.
Ballots will be counted on Tuesday, May 10.
Do not sign your name on the ballot.
- Read the ballot carefully before marking.
- Candidates’ positions on the ballot were determined by a drawing.
- The number before the name has no electoral significance. It serves the purpose of facilitating the count.
- If you vote for a slate, tear off and return the front page only.
- If you are not voting for a slate, you should fill in the oval at the side of each candidate of your choice and return the entire ballot including the front page. A ballot book returned without the front page will not be counted.
- Your vote will be void for an office if you vote for more candidates than are authorized for the office.
- You must use the return envelope provided with your ballot to cast a valid vote in this election.
- After you have marked your ballot, place it in the Secret Ballot envelope and seal the envelope. Place the sealed Secret Ballot envelope inside the return envelope addressed to the American Arbitration Association.
- Any return envelope on which the control number is mutilated will void the ballot. Your vote is secret. The control number is only for purposes of checking.
- All ballots will be tabulated and the count certified by the American Arbitration Association.